Samsung has sold so many mobile devices in the past few months because of android features and all. Well now as you know the most awaited Android phone from Samsung called Galaxy S3 is out in the market and its having some unique features. Its one of the special features is the S-Voice. Well now you can be happy even if you are not having Galaxy S3 but still you can have S-Voice on your android device too. There are some brilliant android developers are out there who have ported the S-Voice features for other android devices too. Well Samsung has not released this application for other android devices in the market but few developers extracted it from the Galaxy S3 and made it available for other Android devices too. Well if you are thinking how it will be possible to get it on your device, then please don’t worry just follow this article and you will not get any problem having S-Voice on your android device. You just have to install the APK file of this app on your android device and you are good to go.
Well at this moment there is no official version of S-Voice is there on the Google Play store so that you can go there and simply download and install it on your device. So you will need to go to the given link in the step 1 and then you will need to copy the file on your device to install the app on your android device. And we think Samsung is not going to release this app in the short time officially and it will take few more months when Samsung will come up with the official version of this app for all other android devices in the market and it will be a great step from Samsung for other phone users.
How to Install the Galaxy S3’s S-Voice feature on other android devices –
- Step 1: Well to install S Voice on your device you will first need to download the APK file of this app from this — Link. This package is the size of 26.7 MB. So save this file on your computer in any folder from which its pretty accessible.
- Step 2: Now you will need to extract this file to get the “Voicetalk.apk” file to install this application on your android device.
- Step 3: Now you will need to connect your Android Device to your computer and you will have to wait until its drivers and all are detected by your computer.
- Step 4: Now when the phone is detected by your computer you will need to Copy the Voicetalk.apk file on your phone’s memory card. And after copying the file on your device just simply disconnect it from your computer.
- Step 5: Now on your device navigate to the location of your memory card where the file is placed and just simply tap on it. Now this app will start installing and you just need to simply follow the on screen simple instructions to install it.
- Step 6: Now when you will follow all the on screen instructions by this app on your device the installation process will be finished. Now after the installation this app will prompt you to Accept its agreement and the terms of the services. So you will need to accept them for sure if you want to use the application.
- Step 7: Now after accepting the terms and the conditions of this app you will get a quick guide of this application for how to use it. You can skip it too if you don’t want to read it. But if you really want to learn about how to operate the app then you should totally read the intro and guide of this app.
- Step 8: Now when you are done with all of these things then you can easily launch this application on your android device and you can use its amazing features. It works kind of like the Apple’s Siri application for iPhone devices.
So this is how you can install this app on your android devices and have fun with it. It will work on any type of android devices but there are few users who have complained that they cant really install the app on their android devices because of some parse error or something like that. Well the developers of the un official app are still working to fix some bugs and all related to this app so you might have to wait for some time to get the app on your device after the bugs are fixed.